Tree Trunk Pottery Mug
Holding this rustic pottery mug is like holding a tree trunk. A smooth, warm tree trunk full of steaming hot tea. Life is better when you transform your home into a natural refuge from hectic modern life: one lichen green pottery mug at a time.
I hand built this stoneware ceramic mug (instead of throwing it on a potter's wheel) which creates it's natural tree trunk texture. I make my pottery this way because this is how I make my ceramic sculptures and because I wanted to make mugs that felt like they had grown into being mugs instead of having been made into mugs.
- Food, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- Measures approximately 3" in diameter and 4.5" high.
- Holds approximately 12 oz.
- This is a stock photo. Since this is hand built pottery, every mug is unique.
* 5 year Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage.
* Stainless Steel lobster clasp (for secure clasping!)
* Strung on thick, vinyl coated, stainless steel braided wire. (tough wearing!)
* Ready to ship
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
Beaded necklaces and bracelets tend to wear tighter than chain or cord jewelry because of their thickness. Use this sizing guide to find your perfect necklace length for my Surfer Jewelry and Designer Jewelry mens necklace lines.
18" - This is choker length. A beaded necklace at this length will lay just above an average man's collarbone.
20" - This is the standard men's necklace length and the most popular size in my online shop. A 20" necklace will lay just below the collarbone on most men and just above the neckline of a crew-neck shirt.
22" - This will lay just below the collar of a man's crew-neck shirt and just above the collar of a v-neck shirt.
24" - This is a longer size that falls to the middle of the sternum on most men. It's more commonly worn with pendant necklaces, but also looks great layered with other necklaces for that confident rock star look.
How To Measure For Necklace or Bracelet Size:
When measuring a man's neck or wrist for the perfect beaded necklace or bracelet fit, it's best to use something thicker (8-9mm) like an extension cord to find the best length. If you use a length of string or a tape measure, the finished piece of beaded jewelry will be too short.
Already Know Your Collar Size?
A good guess for a men's necklace that lays just above the collar bone (where the 18" necklace is in the above model picture) is to add 2" to your collar size. For a necklace that lays just below the collar bone, add 4" to your collar size and etc.