EARLY SIGN UP DISCOUNT through end of DEC - 2024 Beloit CSA Subscription - Full and Half Shares available
- Our CSA runs 24 weeks from the 2nd week of May through October.
- You can sign up for a full share (24 boxes picked up weekly) or half share (12 boxes picked up every other week) or click here to buy just one week at a time.
- Pick-up is Saturdays, 10a-6p at our store, Bountiful Beloit, 950 Wisconsin Ave. (In Beloit, Wisconsin)
- You can pay online or by check in 3 installments, click here to print the sign up sheet and drop off at our store or mail in with three checks dated today/June 1/July 1.
- Our CSA boxes are 3/4 bushel (about 2 grocery bags worth).
- We pride ourselves on providing a wide variety of vegetables and occasionally fruit every week that are absolutely fresh, high quality, and clean.
- The produce is all grown by us but may be substituted with other local or organic produce in case of crop failure and are occasionally supplemented with local fruit grown by other growers that we harvest ourselves. (There's nothing sweeter than locally-grown blueberries and strawberries!)
- All of our own produce is grown organically, though we are not certified organic.
- Box contents vary by the week and through the season. Pictured here are examples from our 2021 box contents shown by the week.
- By purchasing this CSA subscription, you are agreeing to our Member Agreement, which you can read here.
* 5 year Guarantee against cord and clasp breakage.
* Stainless Steel lobster clasp (for secure clasping!)
* Strung on thick, vinyl coated, stainless steel braided wire. (tough wearing!)
* Ready to ship
* Not waterproof: My work is built to last, but the natural beads I make this jewelry out of are water and chemical sensitive. Especially true for wooden beads!
Beaded necklaces and bracelets tend to wear tighter than chain or cord jewelry because of their thickness. Use this sizing guide to find your perfect necklace length for my Surfer Jewelry and Designer Jewelry mens necklace lines.
18" - This is choker length. A beaded necklace at this length will lay just above an average man's collarbone.
20" - This is the standard men's necklace length and the most popular size in my online shop. A 20" necklace will lay just below the collarbone on most men and just above the neckline of a crew-neck shirt.
22" - This will lay just below the collar of a man's crew-neck shirt and just above the collar of a v-neck shirt.
24" - This is a longer size that falls to the middle of the sternum on most men. It's more commonly worn with pendant necklaces, but also looks great layered with other necklaces for that confident rock star look.
How To Measure For Necklace or Bracelet Size:
When measuring a man's neck or wrist for the perfect beaded necklace or bracelet fit, it's best to use something thicker (8-9mm) like an extension cord to find the best length. If you use a length of string or a tape measure, the finished piece of beaded jewelry will be too short.
Already Know Your Collar Size?
A good guess for a men's necklace that lays just above the collar bone (where the 18" necklace is in the above model picture) is to add 2" to your collar size. For a necklace that lays just below the collar bone, add 4" to your collar size and etc.